Saturday, January 16, 2010

For those of you who are new to our story or who have just stumbled across our blog, please allow me to attempt to recapitulate the last seven years of our lives in five (an arbitrarily selected number) concise (I use this term generously) bullet points:


  1. In 2003, my wife (Raechel) and I (Geoff) were redeemed from an extremely destructive lifestyle through faith in Jesus Christ by the grace of God.

  2. Empowered by the Holy Spirit, we radically changed our lifestyles and committed ourselves to the will of our loving Father.

  3. We have been on a fantastic adventure ever since; including, but not limited to, raising four beautiful children, surviving seminary, and, now, moving to Lima, Peru to serve with Word Made Flesh (check out http://www.wordmadeflesh.org/).

  4. I am not sure what to add to the above list.

  5. Feel free to ask questions...

Now that we know each other, I can dispense with the formalities. [Warning: I often write things (e.g., "dispense with the formalities") because they sound cool in my head, not because they are necessary or communicate my point effectively.] We look forward to getting to know. So, as you follow our story please share your comments, random thoughts, or just post something that sounds really cool in your head...

No comments:

Post a Comment